Efficient Electric Heaters
As technology is touching new heights, people have a wide range of choices for every product. Heaters are efficient when the energy conversion rate is high, as in the case of gas heater only almost 55% of the gas is converted into heat, whereas in the case of electric heaters almost 100% of energy transfer's making them very efficient. These heaters hence give the best solution to your sky reaching bill, since now you need less energy to get the same effect. Electric efficient heaters utilize the minimum amount of electricity. Being very light weight and portable makes them smartest consumer's choice. They typically have a resistance coil that emits transforms electric energy in to heat, which is then transmitted out to the surroundings. These heaters work by both the convention method and on the radiant principle.
Benefits of Efficient Electric Heaters
- The installation is very easy all that is needed is an ordinary plug and an electrical supply.
- The efficient electric heaters are portable, hence providing the ease of use and store.
- They are also cost efficient, efficient electric heaters are available in a range of prices.
- These heaters also have various styles in their designs.
- They are not just indented to be used inside the house; the large ones can even be functional is open areas
- These heaters use an electric source and not gas, and hence they don't produce any harmful gas.
- Many of the newly built designs have inbuilt thermostats. This feature is providing more convenience to the consumers.
- Besides warming up the rooms these heaters can also be used in washroom, especially radiant oil heater.
- The heaters come with detailed instructions about their usage, prices, consumption, management and disposal.
- These are also environmental friendly heaters- as they do not emit carbon monoxide.
You can find an efficient electric heater for your entire house. Heaters for living room, bed room, lounge, bath room, garage and heaters for garages are largely available.
There are three types of heat emitted by these heaters:
- Radiant: heat the object placed in front of them
- Convection: heat the surroundings.
- Conduction: combination of above. Transferring heat from one object to another one.
When it comes to see the efficiency of an electric heater, the evaluation can be based on the user's requirement, and mainly if the heater is keeping your bills down, and keeping your house as warm as you wish.
Types of efficient electric heaters:
Different electric heaters emit heat in various ways, which can be more or less proficient depending on the situation. The manual mode gives maximum control to the user, who can set the temperature to suite his or her need. Convection heaters depend upon heat rising, or natural airflows in the room, to spread its heat. The more efficient it is - the more it focuses to the features of the area it is in, and its own position within the space or residence. The price of these heaters ranges in between AUS $60 to $400 or above depending on the type, size and quality of the heaters.
Back to Top